Wednesday, October 20, 2010

when im in totally major confusion???

when a major confusion cames into my life, seem like its totally hard to explain...
its really great when there are sumbody who really understand ur situation and help to motivated u..

but,
its not that easy...
people always keep on judge u rather than try to understand what u feel, what ur dificulties in ur life???
this is human being, y should be like this??

but, sumtimes, i like to go far far away frm anyone, from anything... but that not good decision right??
i cant run from my own problem, i have to settle it down...
even its totally harder than i thought, i try my best to motivated my self, that i can do this.. i believe in my self and the greatest is, to Trust in our God... al-mighty ALLAH..

i believe that there HIKMAH for everything happen in our life..
amin....

1 comment:

  1. wa.....cantik blog ko shim/.....syok ikut alkisah ko ni..hehe....kasi post yg lucu2 bah lagi...

    ReplyDelete