Sunday, April 15, 2012

16th of April 2012..............

Assalamualaikum
&
hello everyone





Its been a while since last time i updated my blog, really miss that moment. Now, im back and try to get more active then before...



A lots of thing happen in life, getting more busy than before, a lots of commitment in life and in my career, alhamdulillah, thank you Allah.... Nowdays, sometimes my jobs is getting tougher and tricky at the time, but with the strenght and motivation from loving family and friend, nothing is impossible :).....



I wish, that i will be what i want to be, someday soon... insyaallah, my prayer to Almighty Allah... i will make my family and friend proud, because anything could happen if we struggle for it.. Nothing is impossibe... Amin , Amin , Amin....

truly
Ash Crew



No comments:

Post a Comment